Hello!
I am working on a project that involves three different embedded systems and a PC interface to control them. Everything is very tightly connected and all the 4 different products communicates with eachother, therefore we only have one board for all 4 projects.
Some time ago I was asked by our client to integrate another embedded system in the control interface. The new embedded system is developed by another company and they to have their own JIRA server.
What I would like to do is to create a project in either one of the two JIRA servers that can be viewed and controlled from both our and their JIRA server. Do anyone now how that is accomplished?
I would preferably also connect the pc interface codebase in Bitbucket to the shared JIRA project.
This is a mockup of the project structure described above.
Shared PC - interface
(project shared over two JIRA Servers)
/ \
/ \
My embeeded systems Other companies embeeded systems
(My JIRA Server) (Other companies JIRA Server)