Is there a way to put a gadget on my JIRA dashboard that allows me to view my confluence task list?
There's a Confluence Page gadget which allows you to display a Confluence page on your JIRA dashboard. You could conceivably add a task report macro to a page (reporting only tasks assigned to you) and then display that page on your JIRA dashboard. I haven't tested this but it should work.
I don't actually see the Confluence Page Gadget in my JIRA Gadget list. Do I need to add it somehow?
I am also not able to add the gadget. Did you find a solution?
Hello,
We use the Atlassian Cloud services, both JIRA and Confluence. We'd like to use the Confluence Tasks but would like to be able to see all needed information on a single dashboard. Is there a way to show the Confluence Tasks in a JIRA Dashboard - using the cloud services? This is a really cool feature and would be awesome if we could have one dash of truth!
Same problem, the gadget is not showing up in the list. The subscription from confluence to jira is fine, I deleted and re-added it without a problem, still no gadget though.
+1 for this.
The Confluence Page gadget is for use inside Confluence, not inside Jira.
I also vote for a way to display Confluence user tasks inside Jira as a dashboard gadget.
I also vote for it
Adding my vote, it would be really useful!
I'm new to the Atlassian tool set and this is one of the first features I went searching for too....seems like a fundamental need. Anyone find a solution?
+1 for this
+1 for thissssssssss
+10 for this from me and all our team members
Ditto! +1 (and more from my teams). I don't know how this is not available. I try to keep everything I need to be aware of on my dashboard. I have confluence tasks assigned to me and was surprised I couldn't add them to my JIRA dashboard. Seems this has been a common and outstanding request for years.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.