Hi!
In my Confluence page, I need to show in the document, the Jira´s issues that were linked with this Confluence Page. Only the related link would be the criteria for the search. Is it possible?
Hi Juliana, Let me see if I understood you correctly... You have a Confluence Page where you'd like to link issues from JIRA. Also, you'd to know how to search for that page. Is that correct?
Hi, Elisa! Yes, I have a confluence page and I want to show a list of this issues in my. I know the macro to do it, but I don´t know how to search it. There are issues from many projects, many releases and different epics. The only thing in common, is that these issues are linked to my Confluence page (from jira). Thanks
Juliana,
You can use the JIRA Issues Macro to display the issues. And to search for those issues you can type:
text ~"<ConflueceURLWhereIssuesAre>"
Please give it a try and let us know how that went!
Cheers!
Hi, Elise.
It doesn´t work. Find no results if I type the Confluence URL
I also tried with
text ~ "pagetitle"
but nothing...
Any other tip?
I'd suggest you to add ConfluenceURL as a comment on every issue that this page has. This way you will be able to search as I mentioned.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.