Hello Guys,
Since last update (February 3rd) of Jira OnDemand (6.2-OD-08-034), classic workflow designer is no more accessible, or I don't see how to activate it!?
Has it been removed or not?
Best Regards,
Sasa Stojakovic
It is no longer available. See now https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Configuring+Workflow
Thanks for your response!
Sasa
By the way, for the first time I am trying to use the new woorkflow designer, I probably missed something but it is very difficult to use. I am not able to clearly identify transitions, sometime even some Statuses are superimposed, this new designer is clearly a regression from my point of view.Can you reimplement the access to classic workflow designer, pls?
Sorry Sasa, it is no longer available so there is no posibility to give you access to it.
You can also use the Text Mode that will show the Transitions more clearly.
On Diagram mode, hoovering over a Status will reveil the transitions regading it.
The Statuses can be moved to organize the view.
It is intended to be easier to work with than the Classic Workflow Designer so I hope in time you feel that way too
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.