The page to reset the password appears to be broken in Firefox v35.0 but works in Chrome.
Reset password link (I've removed the token): https://konsulting.atlassian.net/admin/users/resetpassword/32769/xxx?username=ian
Screenshot of what I'm seeing:
Atlassian-Jira-User management.png
I've tried deleting all cache and cookies, but it didn't help. From Firebug I'm getting the following javascript errors:
ReferenceError: AJS is not definedhttps://konsulting.atlassian.net/admin/users/resetpassword/32769/7814b36fa4c54754fa9953cbd8831544eecee395?username=ianLine 1
ReferenceError: AJS is not definedhttps://konsulting.atlassian.net/admin/um/js/admin-chrome.js?version=3.4.0-142Line 9
ReferenceError: AJS is not definedhttps://konsulting.atlassian.net/admin/um/js/atlassian-analytics-all.js?version=3.46Line 2
ReferenceError: AJS is not definedhttps://konsulting.atlassian.net/admin/um/js/user-management-i18n.js?version=3.4.0-142Line 1
ReferenceError: AJS is not definedhttps://konsulting.atlassian.net/admin/um/js/user-management.js?version=3.4.0-142Line 24
Ian,
I can see by your print screen that you are using the privative mode on Firefox, can you try to access without this feature and also disable the plugins ?
If this procedure fails, take a look here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Browser+Troubleshooting+Guide
Hello Ian Channing,
Please, try to clean up your cache from your Firefox browser.
Hi Paul, Thanks for the reply. I've tried deleting all cache and cookies, but it didn't help. From Firebug I'm getting the a bunch of javascript errors - I've added them to the question.
Gaah was the Privacy Badger plugin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.