Hi,
We have an on demand instance of Jira and we'd like to use the issue collector for our website contact form.
I created a collector linked to a special issue. It works if a user is logged in (independantly of the "Match Reporter" settings) but if I try without being logged in, i get the following errors:
- Oops! Something went wrong... on the form page (after i entered my name and email address, beore the issue ofrm is visible)
- Required fields not present in collector... in the "logs" of the connector list page.
I tried:
- Changing the rights to allow anonymous users to create issues and to change the reporter
- changing the "reporter" field to make it optional
- using different, more standard issue types
All without success.
After more investigation it seems that it's the form generation which is failing: all my fields are not displayed, only name and email are visible. So when I submit the form i just get missing mandatory field (probably the issue name).
Also it's an on demand instance so there is no way to check more logs...
What is the source of this error? what can we change? How comes all my selected fields are not displayed?
thanks