With JIRA Cloud is there a way to add additional Transition spots to a status? Currently there are 8 Transition spots on a status available is there a way to add 4-8 more?
I have 8 on mine (which are reusable, so you can have several incoming or outgoing from the same point without it confusing people), so I'm not sure what you are seeing! You can always add more transitions in text mode too.
Could you take a screenshot? I must be misunderstanding something.
Thanks Nic and Steven, I did not know you could reuse the transition spot over. Could not respond earlier because only allowed to post 1 question or answer a day. Need to figure out how to get that changed.
More contributions (questions, answers, comments and voting) get you more karma, as well as marking questions correct, and having your questions and answers voted up by others.. As that rises, your restrictions loosen as the computers begin to understand that you're making a useful contribution and are not a spam-bot. If you go high enough you even get loot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.