Hi there,
Im trying to follow these steps to enable the workbox:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+Workbox+Notifications
I cant how-ever find the in-app notifications inside of the admin section.
Thanks
Hi Rob,
I'm sorry, that functionality is not available on OnDemand and I am currently updating the documentation to reflect that.
The correct documentation would be https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Configuring+Workbox+Notifications(mind the AOD space instead of DOC) but still is not properly updated. I'm taking care of fixing it to avoid future misunderstandings.
Regards,Mauro
Is there any plans in the future to add this on OnDemand ?
The Workbox is enabled by default on all OnDemand instances. I'm sorry, I meant that the "Change Settings functionaility" is not available. OnDemand customers shouldn't have to manually configure it or change the settings. For that reason, the configuration is disabled for administrators.
Information about the workbox can be found here.
If you are having problems with the workbox not showing or having a strange behaviour, feel free to request assistance at support.atlassian.comas there might be another cause for the problem.
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.