Hi all,
I'd like to use a Bitbucket with my JIRA OnDemand instance, but when I go to https://my.atlassian.com/ondemand/... to configure my instance, Bitbucket is not listed as a product to add...
Does this mean I have to sign up to Bitbucket, independantly of OnDemand?
Thanks and cheers,
F.
You can no longer automatically integrate an existing JIRA OnDemand account with an existing Bitbucket account. I've updated our documentation with corrected instructions on how to accomplish this manually. In the end, you will need to setup Bitbucket independent of OnDemand.
Yessir. In Atlassian's documentation, they do point out this is a service independent of OnDemand: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Getting+started+with+Bitbucket+and+OnDemand
OK, but was puzzled by what's written in this document "add the bitbucket service to JIRA OnDemand":
You can add the Bitbucket service when you purchase a new JIRA OnDemand subscription or you can add it to an existing subscription.
If you have an existing JIRA Atlassian OnDemand instance:
What means "Bitbucket service" in this paragraph?
Cheers,
Bitbucket is often referred to as a service in that it is a web-hosting service for projects that use either the Mercurial or Git revision control systems. Essentially they're just saying "Add Bitbucket" a bit more formally.
Yes OK, what I'm saying is that following Step 1 does not allow to add BitBucket. I am in step 1 as I already have an OnDemand JIRA instance.
Thanks Marcus,
It's clear now!
Fred
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.