In Confluence Cloud, can you copy a Space?
Hello Daniel,
I'm afraid that's not possible to do using the Cloud instance, since the current workaround is to use a 3rd party plugin that does not exist for Cloud. We do have a New Feature Request, though: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-3191
I hope it helps!
Best regards,
Eduardo Mallmann
You could use the Confluence Command Line Interface for this or the Copy Space OnDemand add-on.
Thanks Davin and Eduardo!
@[deleted]you need to be able to copy a space in Confluence cloud.
Come on guys . . . .
@[deleted]4 years past and no resolution.
So I have just built a template space for my teams and now I find there is no way to duplicate it for each new client?? Is there seriously no way to do it easily in cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.