can you recommend what we should do...
Solutions:
please advise
Hi Vinnie,
Have you considered Components? These are specific by project and can be used in JQL queries, and are not ad-hoc like labels. Project would be the ideal use case for this, however, so you might want to provide some more detail on why that cannot be used.
Cheers,
-dave
Hi David
Thanks for the reply
I've just read up on components, they are sub sections of a project and therefore wouldn't work either
We use Aha to define our product structure egModule A (Aha) -> Project A (JIRA)Module B (Aha) -> Project B (JIRA) ...Job (CRM) -> Account (JIRA)
I've setup accounts now as we need to time track and automatically report on that with the time estimated on the job. I've setup custom filters for each job - a little more effort but will work fine.
We developer booking software so I think this is the best setup?
Cheers, VinnieBooking Live
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.