This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Adding target dates
I can neither find this "Go to Scope > and check the fields target start date and target end date so they are displayed in the scope view columns." nor this " Set targets > set target dates from calculated"
Hi Anders,
"Scope" refers to this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfoliocloud/scope-828785225.html
The gear icon is in the top right of the Scope page.
Yes I find this one, but their is neither "target start date" nor "target end date". Am I looking at the wrong place? Is it the "wrong" gear?
image2017-2-22 12:29:34.png
The Target Start Date and Target End Dates are columns in the Scope view. To access the columns, you need to click the gear icon on the top right hand side of the Scope section of the page.
In the link I sent you there is a screenshot. At the top of the whole page it says "My new plan".
About half way down is the Scope section. On the right hand side of the Scope section is a gear icon. Click on that to configure the scope view, including showing the Target Start Date and Target End Date columns.
Thanks, then I know what you mean. But then I do not know how to do the fourth step:
" 4. Set targets > set target dates from calculated."
In the Scope view, click the checkbox next to an issue and a dropdown will appear that lets you set the target date.
In fairness, the documentation is not as clear as it could be!
So this is a manual step?
I was looking for a menu to do this.
I am also unable to see the "Set targets > set target dates from calculated" field - last time I saw it was 1-2 months ago?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.