Hi there in the world,
I have the same question like here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/8328 but the described way don't work here in a Kanban Board. JQL: Neither
priority != Highest AND status != Done ORDER BY priority DESC, duedate DESC
nor
priority != Highest AND status != Done ORDER BY priority, duedate DESC
are working
Any ideas are appreciated, thx in advance!
Cheers Niklaus
Are you using those as the board filters? What is not working?
Hello Nic, thx for your questions.
The actual filter is:
priority != Highest AND status != Done ORDER BY due, priority DESC
If Due is not set, it don't sort about prio - althopugh in my understanding an empty Due is similar to all empty Due's - value Empty. Pls check screenshot.
Any ideas how to solve it?
Thx in advance and cheers
Niklaus
2017-01-31_14h25_34.png
I am sorry, I don't understand the problem at all now. Could you tell me what order you are expecting to see?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.