Hi, I can't seem to define a component like http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Defining+a+Component
When I follow these instustructions there are no components and the screen shot are incorrect.
Thanks
Eban
I am afraid the documentation may depend on JIRA version: documentation for: Defining Components in JIRA 4.3.x and this is for JIRA 5.
Hope that helps !!!
Hi, thanks for the response and I am just using the onDemand instance of Jira. There are no components anywhere listed following either documentation. Is there something else I need to enable to see components? Thanks, Eban
Have a look at this: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Administration+console+differences
Yeah, still no components ... hmm ... where could they be?
Not sure about onDemand but for JIRA Studio they are kind of hidden. Browse to the project, click on Adminsiter Project, Click on Configure link alongside the JIRA project under General > projects tab.
Might be similar for onDemand as well!
Found it! Wow, that was annoying.
Thanks for the tips
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.