I have categoried several Spaces, and I want to list them in Dashboard homepage in categories, not by alphabetic order.How can I do that?
I used for this 'Content by Label' macro.
With this macro I can sort spaces by title, creation or modified.
Some information about this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Content+by+Label+Macro
There is a Space List macro. Setting a Category scope may be working for you.
However in our case, we needed to create a frame with tabs on top (Deck of Card Macro).On each tab we've used a Content by Label Macro with for example "space,+project" or "space,+offtopic" etc.For each space I have set label "space" and the other one which categorise content. Hence on the each card there is a list of Documents having both space and category label. As far as any document do not need to have space and project labels at the same time you may find this usefull. Otherwise you may want to call it something unique like "asd887dd" insted :}
It is a dirty hack, however it is working.
If you use the standalone version of Confluence, you may also want to take a look at the Spacetree plugin. It allows you to create lists of spaces grouped by space category.
Disclaimer: I'm the author of the plugin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.