I am looking for a way to get a list of issues that have logged work between a range of dates or in the laste seven days
I have tryed using the updatedDate field but this shows me any kind of updated
I am looking for something similar to this
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/42077/jira-4-4-search-filter-how-to-find-issues-resolved-in-last-seven-days
Thanks
You can use:updated >= -7d AND timespent is not EMPTY
timespent being not EMPTY does not guarantee that the logged worked also happend in the last 7 days..does it ?
We are also very interested in this kind of search:timespent changed AFTER startOfDay(-7)
But unfortunately the 'timespent' field does not yet support it:History searches do not support the 'timespent' field.
Hi Mauricio,
Unfortunately, I don't believe that's possible. We have an open improvement being tracked at: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-34527
Please add yourself as a watcher to be notified of future updates.
Cheers,
Clarissa.
I will acept this as an answer when the feature gets implemented ;-)
.... which is probably never, since so few people voted for the issue.
Now we have "worklogDate".
That makes the trick.
Can you give us an example how a query for this would look like?
Yes! Try this:
worklogDate > -7d
or
worklogDate >= "2021/03/29" and worklogDate <= "2021/04/05"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.