What is the likelyhood of the Confluence "ImageMap" plugin being made available in OnDemand?
As no further response has been received on this question it is being marked as answered. A support issue has been raised (JST-75958) in an attempt to have the matter reconsidered.
Hello Ian, as it turns out ImageMap macro is not compatible with the current Confluence from OnDemand, as per this ticket, so I would say this is unlikely to happen.
Hi Guilherme,
The ImageMap macro works correctly in the compatible Hosted version of Confluence following upgrade from the previous version at the end of June. I have looked at the "ticket" mentioned in your response and ask that the rejection be reconsidered.
The functionality is extremely useful and would certainly enhance the attractiveness of the OnDemand product.
Regards, Ian
I would like to use the image maps in the on demand version too.
Is there a way to add a link to an image in the wiki markup?
Thank you.
The ImageMap macro works correctly in the compatible Hosted version of Confluence following upgrade from the previous version at the end of June. I have looked at the "ticket" mentioned in the response from Guilherme and ask that the rejection be reconsidered.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.