Hi,
I configured Documentation Theme but I want to add more child links and even grandchild links. How can I do that?
image2014-12-26 12:19:42.png
Hello, Nathan!
In order to have pages created as grandchild links, just go to the page in which you want to have a child created and click "Create" on the top of the page. When you do this, you'll see that the location for the new page is updated to be a child of the parent page you were.
You can see on the screenshot below that the page I'm creating will be child of a page I was at, in this case, the one named "KPI".
KPI_-_Joao_Palharini_-_Extranet.png
If you have any additional doubts or any issues while following the above procedure, just reply to this answer!
Regards,
-Joao
Yes Joao. That worked. Thanks you so much for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.