Hi everyone,
I need to set up a proyect template for my company. I need to create the same project with the same configuration over and over again.
Regards, Mage
Hello there,
There's a plugin named Project Creator for JIRA that might help on what you need.
Thanks and regards,Paula Silveira
Hi majobsas,
The best way to do that in my opignion is to setup a template on an external system, and import it using the ''import from external system'' option.
Have a good one
Thanks Paula! But that plugin is not available for jira cloud
Hi Philippe, The option that I have in cloud is "External System Import" > "Import external projects" but it's to import issues, not a project. Regards, Mage
I'm sorry, i didn't saw that you where on cloud. Let me look into it, i will be in touch
thanks a lot
The best answer way given by Andre Borzzatto form atlassian, here is the link: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/10392768/project-template i will look further to find another solution for you, still the cloud version clearly have some issue when it comme to customizing.
It would be great If the admin could check an scheme as default so all the projects could create with that schemas, but I can't use Jira Classic project because I would loose all the new functions of the plugin "Agile/Greenhopper"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.