Hi,
I'm new to JIRA and couldn't find appropriate place where to put my questions.
- Is there any possibility to display spent time in hours and not to combine them into days when they reach hours per day. For example: my working hours is 8 and my partner is 6, we worked on issue 24 hours and JIRA shows 3 days. It's a little bit confused, because my 3 days are not the same with my partner. I also reporting my time to get paid in hours and it's hard to transfer JIRA combined days into hours to provide my reports. Is there any option to prevent JIRA combine hours into days?
- When I export list with my tasks and issues to excel file, all columns with time shows time in seconds and not in hours.
001.JPG
002.JPG
I have to spend additional time to divide every single such column to 3600 to get proper time in hours. Is there any possibility to get this right?
Thank you.