I found a nice user macro for "sibling tabs", which will allow me to have tabbed navigation for a page. On the Cloud Server, is it possible to implement user macros?
Are tabs a native feature of Confluence? Or will I need a macro or add-in?
Thanks!
Hi, Karl!
Perhaps the premium version of the Adaptavist's Content Formatting Macros is what you're looking for: http://www.adaptavist.com/doco/display/CFP/AUI+Tabs+macros
However, they're currently not available for Confluence Cloud: http://www.adaptavist.com/doco/display/CFP/Content+Formatting+Macros+FAQ%27sI suggest you watch that page to get notified once it's updated.
-Felipe
The cloud version cannot do user macros. You would need an add-on. I understand that the cloud version does include the content formatting macros add-on. That add on does have tab macros, but I'm not sure if the cloud version has those macros enabled or not.
Thanks, Felipe! I am now following Adaptive via RSS and will look out for it. Thanks.
I was told by Adaptavist they do not have plans for adding their plugin for the cloud version, which is a bummer. Looks perfect.
Adaptavist has free and paid version of the macro. The plugin that is included in the cloud is only their free plugins. The page tabs is their paid and not available for the cloud.
Hi Karl,
We’ve created a Tabs macro as part of our toolbox of useful Confluence Cloud macros. It's easy to use and it sounds like it could help you out.
Try it here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1215202
@Gerry Christiansen: we heard the same so we decided to build a Tabs macro as part of our toolbox of useful Confluence Cloud macros. You can try it here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1215202
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.