Hi.
We need to create website with carousel with JIRA pages. The idea to set JIRA page in CMS and demonstrate this pages in moving carousel on big screen(e.g progress of projects, developers). But the main issue to get content from JIRA without need to login - we create maybe some guest account for this, and we can showing this slides of carousel on client's office(no need to login there, no authorization credentials leave on client's browser, ip restriction maybe).
Approaches that we can find - make screenshot of this page and showing its in carousel(but how can make screenshot of pages that requires authorization?), using iframe with transparent foreground(to prevent clicking on links/changing content by client, like readonly layout from JIRA). But when I supply for iframe "os_username" and "os_password" authorized cookies is set for entire *.atlassian.net I suppose, but authorization only need for current iframe.
How can I solve this issue - maybe autologin only for certain iframe/browser tab or screenshot service of pages that requires autjorization exists?