My JIRA Cloud has this version: JIRA v1000.319.1 (I guess is the last) and I would like to migrate to JIRA Server v7.1.8.I would like to know if the the versions are compatible to perform the migration.
You should always use the latest server version available. It might work with 7.1.8, but it is strongly recommended that you use 7.2
I've got a similar question - Trying to migrate from the 'latest' cloud version to 'server' version. My server version is 7.2.6 and the cloud version is the latest. When I tried this a little while ago and when it was in the process of generating a project list I got the following....
This data appears to be from an older version of JIRA. Please upgrade the data and try again. The current version of JIRA is at build number '72008', but the supplied backup file was for build number '72002'.
I have v7.2.6#72008 server version, but cannot import the backup from v1000.747.0 cloud version.
You should always use the latest server version available.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.