How do I create a New/Custom Meeting Notes Template in order to modify some parameters and not touch the default Meeting Notes Template? How would I connect that new template to the Meeting Notes Blueprints and Indexing.
I don't think that this option is available to you. You can of course create a new custom template using the SDK and use the existing label for indexing but you cannot load your it in a Cloud instance.
Hi Tim,
Is this also the same if the Confluence Server is hosted and behind a firewall for creating it via the SDK and if that's possible what is recommended method to complete this task ? Joe
If this is a Server instance, you can create your own Blueprint add on and install it into that Server instance.
This is stupid.. I can't edit my comment above.. This is the add-on module (https://developer.atlassian.com/display/CONFDEV/Blueprint+Module)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.