Hi,
In the PlantUML plugin for Confluence Cloud, the image generated has the limit of 4096 pixels set by default in plantUML. There is a way to overwrite it as suggested in http://plantuml.com/faq -> "I want to generate huge diagrams!", please?
Thanks for the plugin!!
Regards
Sounds very reasonable. We've a todo to update the PlantUML source soon, so we'll add this to that task.
Thanks for the fast answer and include it! We like big diagrams
https://drawio.atlassian.net/browse/DP-1
Possible to have bigger size is really a must since just with 30 then we cannot even read the class name when looking at the image in confluence. There above around 10 class this plugin is not really the right tool just because of the image size
I tried to use the command below but the page hang forever
scale 10
I suggest to not try scale 10 since now I'm unable to open my page....
Is there an error in the browser console?
Size increased from 4096 to 8192 in 14th May 2019 deployment
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.