I need the settings for "estimation" to default to http://prntscr.com/6nttyn every time I start a new project. We should not have to configure a project board with these settings every single time we create a new project.
Hi there,
You can create a board with a sample filter associated on it and with the settings you want.
You can then use this board as a template and "Copy" it whenever you need to create a new board.
This way this settings should be there by default.
I hope it helps!
Thanks!
Andre
Thank you Andre but the Agile board is automatically created when I add a new project. Meaning, I create project Y then a board is created for that project and I access it from right here http://prntscr.com/6otufr
Does anyone else have an answer on this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.