Hi, I am trying import a new project with json with custom workflow. Workflow was already created in system. How can I set needed workflow in json?
What do you mean by "set workflow"? You've said you have the workflow in there already, so all you need to do is set the workflow scheme for the project.
I want to create a project from a scratch by import but I can't import some of my statuses because in default JIRA workflow there is no such statuses, In this case I need to create the project first manually and only after that I can import data. I would like to set workflow in json to skip manual steps
You'll need to add the status before you can use them in your workflows. I don't think there's an importer function for that yet, but if you are using the editor to create workflows, or just importing workflows, then the status will be the for them already.
I've the same problem.
A complete json for importing a project based on a custom workflow.
The custom workflow is inside Jira so I don't need to load it again.
the json importer is not able to resolve the statuses of the custom workflow and show an error of workflow resolution.
I need to upload tons of project with the custom workflow and this is a constraint for buying the license of Jira. Please help me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.