I would use csv Importer:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/importing-data-from-csv-185729516.html
It depends on how you are planning to hold the test cases in JIRA.
As Udo says, CSV is an option, but it's assuming your test cases are going to end up as JIRA issues.
You really do need to explain what you're planning to store them as and how you're going to use them before we can give you a good answer to this.
Nic is right. We can't propose good answers to your question without knowing some of the characteristics of your test cases and how they will be stored in Jira. Here are some questions to get use started?
OK.. I need to imprt test cases in JIRA, have Zephyr too with it. I need to import cases from excel and map it under a cycle or a story so that can pull it whenever needed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.