When I try to choose a colleague to be a Component Lead, I get a "no match found" in the text box. See screen. Why can't I see / select anyone?
jira_component_lead.gif
I haven't tested, but there are various restrictions in play throughout JIRA based on role/permissions. Perhaps you can only assign a component lead who has the "can be assigned to issues" privilege.
Thanks, Jeremy. These same colleagues can be assigned to issues (during creation or edit) but even my own name doesn't show up in Component lead...
I am seeing the exact same issue. I am unable to assign a lead to a component.
Most likely you are not being able to select users as you lack the Global Permission to Browse Users. Please look at the permission at System/Global Permissions https://<YOUR-SITE>.atlassian.net/secure/admin/GlobalPermissions!default.jspa, and you probably can see that the permission is only granted to the jira-developers group which you are not a member of.To fix this, I would suggest for you to either add yourself to the jira-developers group or add the group which you are a member of to the permission. You would then be able to search for users.
+1
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.