Hi Soufiane
Might it be that the calendar has been deleted?
Best regards,
Peter
You will need to remove it from your lists of calendars (under Mes Calendriers)
That should hopefully fix the problem.
Hi Peter,Yes indded, I just remove one calendar who was shared before this message.What can i do for remove this message ?
Because now when i want add an other shared calendar, i have :
Did you try to restart Confluence? It might be a caching problem.
You could also try to readd the deleted calendar and then remove it again (I don't know if that would work).
If you use on demand you should send a support ticket to Atlassian.
They can look in the logs and see what's wrong.
I hope they can help you out.
I use confluence onDemand, i couldn't restart it. i try to readd but it not work.i also also try to disable and enable the component but in vain.
thk for u're help Peter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.