Hi!
I'd like to know if is it possible to change the email subject from [JIRA] (key) <issue description> to [MY COMPANY] (key) <issue description>?
I'm using the OnDemand version.
Hi Hugo,
I believe in onDemand version you can not change the subject.
In the standalone version you can modify the template files JIRA (. Vm). As in onDemand can not handle the source files, I believe that is not possible.
You can change the "Email from" but do not know if it would be right for you.
Thanks.
Hi Hugo, unfortunatelly in OnDemand the prefix is not configurable, that's listed on our Restricted functions page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand
Hope this helps!
Regards,Marlon
Thank you Fernando!
Marlon sent me the link about Restrict Functions and this item is clear, we can't change the email subject.
Thank you Marlon!
I saw the Restricted functions page. Thanks for the link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.