I am having an issue with Importing issues in JIRA Portfolio. I select a pre-existing Filter in the import page that has a number of issues yet none of them are showing up in the import screen when I select that filter. When I search for the issues one-by-one they show up but not when I use the filter (that already is a working filter for the Kanban board in which I want to pull in the issues from
add the following tag - "jira-portfolio" so that your question becomes more visible to the right people.
If you already imported them, they won't show up in the Import dialog if you have selected the option to Exclude already linked issues.
Perhaps you are filtering them out unintentionally. If they are already completed, then make sure you are looking at Open and Closed issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.