This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring a board
Hello,
When ever I create a card, I am unable to see it on any of my Boards. If I Create an issue, it says:
Hi Omer
Notice the Sub-filter on your board is based on Fix Versions. Either include Fix Versions in your Field configuration context or remove the Sub-filter from your board.
Thanks
Bhushan
I already tried this, its mentioned in my comment that it didnt help.
I am suspecting it has to do something with permissions/filter/custom field. Can you let me know if the issue has Versions field available in the field configuration context?
Nope, I don't see it.
image2016-12-11 23:3:21.png
That might be the issue. Notice the Sub-filter on your board is based on Fix Versions. Either include Fix Versions in your Field configuration context or remove the Sub-filter from your board.
Cheers @Bhushan Nagaraj Just struggled for an hour on this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.