I have lots of word and pdf documents I want to transfer to confluence. THey are on a windows fileshare. I want to transfer them into conflunece in the same structure they are in on the filesshare. I have tried cyberduck and webdav but docuemntation says this route is no longer avaialble
You could script it over the REST interface, or use an add-on like Bob Swift's CLI to make that easier. Or try out a script in the Confluence Script Runner add-on.
To avoid scripting/code though, try WebDav - https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/use-a-webdav-client-to-work-with-pages-200704169.html
Hi,
You can use this add-on for that task.
This Microsoft Office allows you to connect an FTP folder or any supported Cloud storage to a Confluence Space. No import needed, just a few clicks and it's done.With an extra plugin for your Windows File Servers you can even connect that folder directy, without the need of an FTP.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/cloud-files-google-drive-docs-office-365-documents-dropbox-topdox-for-confluence/cloud/overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.