Hi!
I want to get started with the hands-on exercises for the recorded class Getting started with Confluence. The e-mail from the learning system administrator says:
"(3) When you are ready to begin the hands-on exercises, please email training@atlassian.com to request lab access.** This must be requested by you within the same 30 days of your order. We will then send you an invitation email from Cloudshare with login credentials and how to activate your lab. Once activated, the lab will be available to you for 24 consecutive hours. Plan your time appropriately as we will not be able to provide any lab extensions. Think of labs as a "use it or lose it" option. We highly recommend you complete your Recorded lesson and 'demos' before activating your labs. Finally, be sure to read the laptop requirements and follow the instructions to connect to the lab machine in the "Accessing Atlassian in Cloudshare" document found in the Training portal (LMS)."
I've send an e-mail with a request to training@atlassian.com about two hours ago. When can I expect an answer?
Mandy