I just migrated from Atlassian JIRA Studio to OnDemand, using JIRA + GreenHopper only. Now all the customized application tabs are gone from our projects.
The documentation is wrong, it seems to mention the old Studio administration UI. There is no "General" tab & there is no "Tabs" section anymore:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Customising+Application+Tabs+for+your+Project
I have the fear that the tabs are gone because I only use JIRA + GH now. This can't be true, right?
Regards,Alex
Since you are using JIRA OnDemand only, the application tab is, indeed, not available for configuration. We have raised this issue to our technical writers to correct the doc.
The (forced) migration did not mention the loss of this useful feature. Should I contact support directly?
What is the functionality you have lost? Everything should still be there, just presented through the regular JIRA admin UI instead of the re-organised Studio admin UI.
Our customized tabs are gone - with often-used links related to the projects. I don't see them anywhere anymore.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.