I thought I was jumping the gun by posting for help earlier, but I still cannot sign up for Confluence (Free cloud-based plan):
image2015-5-16 13:2:14.png
What gives?
Hi @Brian Howard,
Thanks for bringing that to our attention, there was an issue with the Atlassian ID integration which has since been fixed.
Cheers,Leo
Hye Brian,
I spoken with one of my colleagues from Cloud support team. She mentioned that you should use your user name instead of the email during the sign up process.
If you were using your email instead of your user (karbonplex, if is the same from the anwser forumns) can you please try using that user instead of your email?
Now if you are using your user account and still facing this then raise a case at https://support.atlassian.com so one of the Cloud engineers will be able to better assist you .
Hope it helps.
I'm also having the same trouble.
It works! Thanks for fixing it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.