Environment: JIRA Cloud
Hi
In all my software projects, I have created a KANBAN board - and the Kanban board is well configured with queries, shares, etc. And it works fine after configuration; i.e.
- When I open a project, the Kanban board appears in the project quick menu on the left side
- if I open a Kanban board, the corresponding project opens (quick menu on the left side)
Now the problem:
From time to time, the connection from the Kanban board to the project is broken:
- When I open a project, there is no longer a Kanban board link in the quick menu on the left side
- But when I open the Kanban board from the main menu (i.e. the board is still there!), the board opens in a neutral state without showing the project (it shows a generic icon on the left side an dthe Kanban icon only)
- Note: The Kanban board itself works fine.
My current workaround
- I go into Kanban board configuration
- I select "Edit shares", and without any change I "Save" it again
- After that, the board is again linked to the project
Is there a final solution for that behaviour? Or is it a bug that has been reported allready? (I could not find anything...)
Thanks for your help guys.