When using the standard "Export to Word" I get a word doc with all the text of my page and just a blank spot where the diagram would be. When exporting to PDF I get a broken image in the space instead. Is there a way to include the diagram in the export?
The image used to embed in PDF and Word is attached to the page where the diagram exists. Do you have permissions to view that image?
Thanks David. I can see the .png representation of the diagram in the list of attachments. To which yes, I do have permissions to view.
I think we'll need to see some more details of the page here. Could you submit a service desk ticket at https://desk.draw.io/servicedesk/customer/portal/9/create/28 please so we take get those details privately?
Will do. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.