Hi,
I am using JIRA Cloud / On Demand. I have added a "Field has been modified" validator for Remaining Estimate, that should fire if the Remaining Estimate value has been changed. The problem is that this fires on the transition even if the field has been modified meaning that it is not possible to transition the item as the error message keeps displaying.
For example, if a issue has 1h in the remaining effort column, and attempt to transition the issue from one status to the next that has this validator, I have a screen that displays the Time Tracking field so that the user can update the remaining estimate. No matter what the user puts in that column (1m, 3h, 50h) when the user click to move to the next status the error message will display and will never be valid.
This feels as if it is a bug?
Field has been modified validator settings
Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 18.44.07.png
Error message displayed that will never be valid
Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 21.03.19.png