Hi Xavier, could you share with us the error message?
Also, please keep in mind that this add-on is not available for JIRA Cloud:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.decadis.jira.servicedesk.xform
Cheers,
Rodrigo Silva
Hi Rodrigo,
I actually have the add on installed for Jira Server.
I just installed JIRA Service desk and Service Desk xForm and when I go to edit the X-Form Configuration I get the Service Desk not reachable error. No other details provided. Any idea why I might be getting that error message? I followed the instructions step by step.
Thanks, Xavier
jira.png
We've had this plugin installed for about 2 weeks without issue. I made some style changes this morning and came back to see the following error as well. No matter how many times I close out and refresh, the same number are generated.
Our forms still work and are generating tickets, but I can't create any new ones.
Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 2.13.19 PM.png
Hey there,
sorry for the late response, but we are still investigating this issue. Until now we can not reproduce this bug. We are waiting for a public JIRA Service Desk API to improve our Add-on.
Kind regards,
Benjamin
Facing the same issue.
Here is the error log.
2016-10-06 16:12:06,354 http-nio-2990-exec-10 ERROR admin 971x8289x1 11i9w4t 127.0.0.1 /secure/admin/sdw-index!default.jspa [c.d.j.s.xform.rest.ServiceDeskContent] No route to host [talledLocalContainer] 2016-10-06 16:12:43,054 http-nio-2990-exec-4 ERROR admin 972x10680x1 11i9w4t 127.0.0.1 /secure/admin/sdw-t-edit!default.jspa [c.d.j.s.xform.rest.ServiceDeskContent] No route to host [talledLocalContainer] 2016-10-06 16:12:43,054 http-nio-2990-exec-4 ERROR admin 972x10680x1 11i9w4t 127.0.0.1 /secure/admin/sdw-t-edit!default.jspa [c.d.j.s.x.webwork.widget.Index] doDefault()
Anyhow, disabling then uninstalling and then re-installing the same plugin resolved my issue.
We can't create any forms. We see this error and don't know how to fix it.
Unnamed image (5).png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.