I have added JIRA Suite Utilities but can't get the location field to appear in any of the desired screens, and cannot show map as a result. What am I missing?
Be sure to add the "Location" field using the "Custom Google Map Field" type.
I would check the following locations:
1. Field Configuration to make sure that it's not hidden.
2. Custom field configuration to make sure that it is enabled for the project/issue type you are working with.
3. Screen Scheme to make sure that the screen you are using is indeed the one you are working with.
All appears to be correct, and JIRA thinks it should be there but it does not appear in the Edit screen:
so it's not just me then. Just lost an hour to exactly the same thing
i have the same problem, i want to know how i can add localisation field( google map)?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.