I currently have to click on the recently updated pages to be able to display all pages that are part of my confluence page. How do I make those pages display by default?
I have the Navigation display options under "Configure Sidebar" to show "Page Tree".
Hi Mazen,
Do you have pages enabled in the side bar? When you Configure Sidebar the Pages option should have a minus next to it, like this:
Sidebar pages.png
Here's the current view:
sidebar1.png
HI Mazen,
If you click Space Tools > Configure Sidebar, does it still look like that?
Space Tools > Configure Sidebar looks like the image below.
sidebar.png
How odd. Based on your screenshot I'd expect the pages to be visible.
The 2 things I can think to try are to turn Pages off and back on again, and turn Shortcuts back on again. If neither of these work then you'll need to log a support call with Atlassian - this doesn't look like normal behaviour to me.....
No puedo ver las imágenes y espero estar respondiendo bien.
Para que aparezcan todas las páginas en la barra lateral, deben estar como hijas de la página configurada como home.
Espero les sirva esta información.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.