Hello everyones,
I'm new to Atlassian, and I am very happy to have find all the tools here to manage my future projects.
However, maybe it have been answered already, but I got some questions :
1. I see there is the possibility to choose for OnDemand products, or OnDisk products (with some of this tools working on both like Jira). My first problem is, I would like to use the download version, but with Bitbucket for example (I was using Bitbucket in the past for mercurial code commiting). Is there any updates that will come in the future to give ability to use OnDisk products or plugins (including marketplace) to OnDemand website or the contrary (having Bitbucket or other online specific tools to Installed version) ?
2. I did not tried already Atlassian products (I will soon), but it's quite difficult to order and define all that tools in first view. A map image that show all the tools interacting could be great, to be easier for a possible new customer to be lost in all of that functionalities.
3. About pricing, I'm just asking, Don't you think it could be better to set it regarding the users using packs of modules or all the modules. I mean, instead of we have to pay $10 for Jira, $10 for Confluence, ... make a pack of all that tools and then we have to pay $10 for 3 users, $30 for 10 users, etc... Maybe it is a story of choice, but I think all systems are more powerfull whan based on users instead of functionalities.
Thanks for your answers.
Best Regards.