I am customizing Jira to my Company's workflow and I am very amazed by it.
A requirement came up today, and I hope there is a way I can represent it on Jira:
We have a project and I would like to have two boards for it: a development board and a testing board.
I would have issues that I would create and they would start on dev board's TO-DO column. Once the issue is marked as "DONE", it would move to the test board.
Is this possible to do?
This requirement arrived because I created one board with development and testing columns, but the problem is that I want to have a burndown related solely to development tasks (I want to measure my development velocity). We have a workaround at the moment that, once the dev finishes that tasks and commits it, he marks the remaining points as 0. But this is somehow awkward.
Is it possible to do what I want?
Or do you see any improvements on our process that we could make?
thanks!