How do I switch from english time (8pm) to euopean time (20:00)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+Time+and+Date+Formats
It is on the lookand feel page.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Customising+the+Look+and+Feel
I am working only with confluence and without Jira
Loog in the gerenral settings of confluence in time and date format,
didn t find the place to change it
Either you forgot hit the edit button or your user does not have permissions to change the formats.
I was able to change time format in confluence, thanks!
Only team calendar is still in the old format. Do you know where to change time format for team calender?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TEAMCAL/Team+Calendars+FAQ#TeamCalendarsFAQ-CanIchangethedate/timeformat(E.g.mm/ddordd/mm)
as I understand it according to this entry the team calenders follows the language and time format setting in the general setting in the admin page. confluence works now with germa time format and german language.
While making an new event in team calendars the time format is germa. When you look at the new event in team calender the time format is american
What is your personal language and timezone set to?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Editing+User+Settings
What are your browser setting since confluence can use those as well.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Editing+User+Settings#EditingUserSettings-language
Many times the language setting determines the localization which include dates and times formats.
It might be a bug a in Team Calendars
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-117
reported as bug to atlassian
I reported this issue to atlassian as possible bug
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.