Hi
I want to create REST API for JIRA according to my requirement. Is there any way to accomplish this..?
Please help me .. .Really in need for a suggestion
Lalit Verma
have you looked at jira's API docs ? https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/latest/ https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/JIRA+REST+APIs
Hi John,
Thanks for looking in to the query. I am already using the JIRA's REST api but the API is actually not fulfilling my requirement for data and I have to use a lot of the API together and then parse through data returned to get my required result.
I had seen a post that we are capable to actually create and use the our own customized API. Is it possible through the plugin option in JIRA or do we have an capability to create an webservice type something which can help me in the task.
Awaiting for reply
Thanks once again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.