New users on my onDemand instance are created with "Intro mode" ON and that causes a lot of confusion to the some users of the Agile boards.
Is there a way to disable "Intro mode" or just make sure that its default is OFF to all new users?
Thanks!
Julio,
This is technically a plugin. To do so, you will need to be able to navigate to the "Manage Add-ons" page and disable the plugin. Please refer to this document and follow the instructions based on your installation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=279511777
Thanks Andrew!
I feel that was close, but I walked through all user and system plugins and after trying disabling a few candidates I didn't hit the one that removed/disabled the "Intro mode" feature. Do you have any guess?
I also wanted to try disabling "JIRA Welcome Plugin" but it can't be disabled in my onDemand instance Do you think that is the culprit?
Hey Julio, could you please email me at benjamin@atlassian.com and we'll sort this out for you. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.