When I want to edit previously created draw.io components, there's a warning message "Legacy macro - do not use" at the top of the draw.io macro.
legacymacro.png
How can I convert this component to a "new" draw.io macro?
The wording is a bit misleading, actually. We have to leave the macro in, but it's shown in the macro options list. We need something that doesn't cause people to add this macro.
It's OK to have the macro, as long as you don't want to ever migrate to Confluence Server. If you don't, then you don't need to worry.
I am not able to edit my component. I was expecting that the "legacy macro" was the issue.
drawioloading.png
We'll take a look and come back to you.
thanks
I don't see anything that would cause this, you might have some caching going on. Could you try editing the diagram again please? If that doesn't work, try clearing the browser cache first, then editing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.