I would like to trhy out the special 6 month offer of a hosted HipChat service. However this is onlyh useful if I can integrate it with my OnDemand Jira service. I have looked but I cannot seem to find any way of doing this.
Please advise.
You may want to check these links:
1. HipChat, JIRA integration
2. HipChat for JIRA
Hope that's help as a start
Hi,
if I am not mistaken both of those solutions only work with a downloaded and self hosted Jira instance. As mentioned in my original post we have a OnDemand/Hosted solution. In this case we cannot install plugins as far as I know.
Regards
Ok thanks. My issue is - why offer me a 6 month trial of hipchat when I cannot make full use of it because its not integrated into the OnDemand service. The use of the HipChat will not be as effective.
Thanks for the feedback.
Being in OnDemand, you can not install plugins as per Atlassian OnDemand Restricted Functions policy. However, you can request for additional plugins by creating a feature request at https://studio.atlassian.com under the Atlassian OnDemand project.
Just my cent as I am yet to get a solution after further research.
Thanks !!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.